Instructions for Use:
- Place liner in tub with liner neck positioned near tub spout. Secure the liner neck to the tub spout with one of the enclosed tie clamps.
- The tub liner can be filled to within a couple of inches of the tub’s top rim. DO NOT OVER FILL.
- Pull liner neck through inner sleeve.
- Pull and fold liner over top part of inner sleeve (see printed PDF of instructions).
- Push outer sleeve over the liner that is wrapped over the inner sleeve.
- Place sleeve cap over outer sleeve and snap into place.
- Insert the pump siphon tube into the sleeve cap.
- Snap pump siphon tube into sleeve cap so it fits evenly and tight. Make sure that the sleeve cap is on securely.
- Place cork (discharge tube stopper) in to the discharge tube. At this point the water is stored.
- To dispense the stored water, remove cork and place the discharge tube into a container. Turn top knob to the on position. Begin pumping the water by squeezing the pump bulb. Place cork in discharge tube to store for next usage.
Additional Important Information:
Liners are for one-time use only! The tub liner must be properly discarded and not reused. If reused, the stored water may be contaminated. AquaPodKit will not be held responsible for improper use or use outside the guidelines of these instructions. Use pump only as intended with this product. The pump may be reused with a tub liner refill kit.
WARNING: If the tub liner bag has been damaged in any way or flooding levels were above the top of the tub, DO NOT USE the stored water for consumption or hygiene. Follow the guidelines published by the FEMA or your local emergency management office on water purification processes. Kit contains small parts and sheet plastic which can present a choking hazard. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!